1. Perform all duties of the President in her/his absence or at his/her request.
2. Oversee half of the committees and report to the President and Executive Council on the committees' activities.
3. Serve as the Program Committee Chair.
4. Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Council.
1. Take minutes at all Executive Council Meetings and General Membership Business Meetings.
2. Flag items to be included in the Newsletter and deliver to Newsletter Chair following the Council meeting.
3. Send copies of the previous Executive Council meeting to all officers prior to each meeting.
4. Keep a file of all minutes.
5. Carry on the Section correspondence as requested by the President or the Executive Council.
6. Maintain the official copy of all Section Correspondence.
7. Order supplies of letterhead stationery, certificates, etc.; keep order forms available for committee Chairs.
1. Be responsible for the collection, safekeeping, and distribution of all Section funds, as authorized by the President, providing the disbursal is within the guidelines of the approved Budget or with Executive Council approval for expenditures not within budget.
2. Prepare for the Section by October first, the proposed budget for term in office showing both income/expenditure descriptions and cash flow.
3. Prepare, maintain and report as directed on the financial position of the Section in relation to the approved budget.
4. Advise the Executive Council regarding the financial condition of the Section and the appropriateness of proposed expenditures.
5. Keep an exact account of all receipts and expenditures for submission to the National Treasurer at the end of each SWE fiscal year.
6. Act as Chair of the Financial Committee.
1. Represent the section on the Region Council as a voting member.
2. Shall attend Region Council meetings at the Region Conference and the National Conference.
3. Shall oversee the Section Nominating Committee.